Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Barbershop

A few weeks ago, we bought a hair trimming kit from Sam's Club. I decided, if Justin would let me, cutting his hair myself would save a lot of money since he has to keep it so short. Well, today was the day I put my cosmetology skills, or lack thereof, to the test. Here's Justin before I touched his hair.

In the door, you can see the reflection of one of the kitties. We sometimes let them outside for a few minutes to sniff around. Mainly, they like to chew on the grass.

And here's Justin after I cut his hair.


Not a professional cut by any means but definitely acceptable for leaving the house. It was the first time I had ever used clippers to cut hair so I think I'll be able to get a better blend next time. It would have been much simpler if Justin let me shave his head with one length trimmer. But he wanted a 1 on the sides and a 3 on top and then blended like they do at the barbershop. So I had a much more difficult task ahead of me than just shaving his head. Overall, it doesn't look too bad. Pat on the back for me.

It would probably be much more interesting if we had children and I posted pictures of them doing things. But since we don't, I like to take pictures of my kitties and post them even though I'm sure everyone thinks "Once you've seen one picture, you've seen them all." However, I think they are super cute no matter how many pictures I take. So here's Fatty.

No comments:

Post a Comment